Ali Katz talks about family financial planning, freedom, and building generational wealth.
It was an honor to speak on the Wellness Mama podcast Episode 568 starting at timestamp 4 minutes and 20 seconds in, if you want to get right to it because of your busy schedule.In this episode, Katie Wells, the Wellness Mama, and I cover:
- The important things to think about from legal and financial perspectives, especially when you have kids!
- Why it is so important to name guardians for your kids in case something happens and how to do it the right way;
- Important steps to put in place when figuring out guardianship and financial assets for your kids;
- What to know about life insurance and who to name as beneficiary (hint: not your kids);
- The importance of a revocable living trust for your kids;
- Why not to rely on social security for retirement (and what to do instead),
- And, a whole lot more …