Industry Focus: Estate Planning, Asset Enhancement, Kids Protection Planning, Family Business, Trust Administration, Guardianship, Asset Protection
Licensed In: Colorado, USAContact Now
Lisha R. Coultrip, Esq.
Ms. Coultrip focuses her practice on estate planning, business transactions, and real estate. She has represented clients in matters ranging from property line disputes to multi-million dollar corporate litigation. Ms. Coultrip joined the firm in 2019 after ten years of practicing with specialized litigation firms in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Represents clients in estate planning and administration, and heirs in probate disputes
- Represents a limited partner in a multi-million dollar partnership dissolution and arbitration
- Represents business owners in debt collection negotiations and litigation
- Represented a business owner in litigation involving county zoning violations
- Represented employer in wage claim litigation in federal district court
- Represented business owner in antitrust litigation in federal district court with competitor
- Represented business owner in mechanic’s lien litigation
- Represents business owners in lease negotiations and sub-lease transactions
- Represents homeowners and homeowners associations in property disputes and covenant enforcement actions
- Represents landlords in tenant evictions and litigation of damages
- Represented healthcare organizations in administrative law proceedings defending Medicaid eligibility determinations
- Commissioner on Colorado’s Tenth Judicial District Nominating Commission (present)
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association Board of Directors (present)
- Colorado Bar Association Board of Governors (2011-2018)
- American Bar Association House of Delegates (2011-2018)
- Ben S. Wendelken Inn of Court Executive Committee (former)
- University of Colorado Boulder, Law School, JD 2008
- Taylor University, BA Communication Studies, Minor Psychology 2000
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Alfred A. Arraj Inn of Court (former)
- Doman International Law Society (former)
- Ben S. Wendelken Inn of Court (former)
Banner & Bower is a client-focused law firm with a diversified business, estate planning, probate, and elder law, and real estate practice. The firm has served a broad range of client interests for over 75 years. We are focused on providing practical efficient legal services and are committed to building from our experiences in order to best serve our clients and communities.
At Banner & Bower, we understand how economic forces, personal experiences, and other matters affect decision-making because our lawyers have navigated the complex business and regulatory environment. Outstanding client service is the cornerstone of our practice that has withstood the test of time. We are proud of the recognition we receive from our clients for our commitment to service, and we value their satisfaction as the best measure of our success. We recognize our clients are our business, and consider it an honor each time we are hired by a new client or are retained on a recurring basis by a current client.
The firm has a long history of social responsibility and supporting the communities in which our clients live and work. We believe it is our obligation to embrace our community and promote its well-being through community service, charitable giving, environmental stewardship, and promoting diversity. We act on this belief collectively and individually, and have made a positive difference, including acting as volunteers in the community and as members and advisors on nonprofit boards.