Not everyone needs to work with a Personal Family Lawyer® nor qualifies to do so.
Surprisingly, whether you qualify to work with a Personal Family Lawyer® has nothing at all to do with how much money you have!
Working with a Personal Family Lawyer® is most beneficial for people who:
- Want a trusted advisor to guide them through a lifetime of tough decisions.
- Want to maximize the Family Wealth that is passed on to children, grandchildren and beyond. Not just financial assets, but intangible, often list Intellectual, Spiritual and Human assets as well.
- Care about preserving family wealth by ensuring it doesn't leak out to strangers through divorce and lawsuits, unnecessary and avoidable estate taxes, or end up part of the $5.2 billion of unclaimed property held by the State of California alone.
- Are willing to follow a system and structure that prepares their children to receive family wealth in such a way that family opportunities are maximized and family wealth actually grows at each generation instead of being frittered away by unappreciative and undisciplined heirs.
- Never want to risk their minor children would be taken out of their home if anything happened to them and instead want to guarantee their children would always stay in the care of people they know, trust, and love.
Unlike many law firms that take on an unlimited number of new clients, each Personal Family Lawyer® strictly limits the number of new clients he or she sees on an annual basis so your Personal Family Lawyer® can give your family the attention it deserves.
This limit is imposed because it's impossible for a lawyer to have a real relationship with an unlimited number of families and still serve them with the ongoing care that is so critical to ensuring your plan works the way you want when you are gone.