Who Needs a Personal Family Lawyer?
Not everyone needs to work with a Personal Family Lawyer nor qualifies to do so. Surprisingly, whether you qualify to work with a Personal Family Lawyer has nothing at all to do with how much money you have!
Working with a Personal Family Lawyer is most beneficial for people who:
- Want a trusted advisor to guide them through a lifetime of the right decisions.
- Want to maximize the Family Wealth that is passed on to children, grandchildren and beyond. Not just financial assets, but intangible, often list Intellectual, Spiritual and Human assets as well.
- Care about preserving family wealth by ensuring it doesn't leak out to strangers through divorce and lawsuits, unnecessary and avoidable estate taxes, or end up part of the $5.2 billion of unclaimed property held by the State of California alone.
- Are willing to follow a system and structure that prepares their children to receive family wealth in such a way that family opportunities are maximized and family wealth actually grows at each generation instead of being frittered away by unappreciative and undisciplined heirs.
- Never want to risk their minor children would be taken out of their home if anything happened to them and instead want to guarantee their children would always stay in the care of people they know, trust, and love.
This limit is imposed because it's impossible for a lawyer to have a real relationship with an unlimited number of families and still serve them with the ongoing care that is so critical to ensuring your plan works the way you want when you are gone.
Click here to locate a Personal Family Lawyer in your community and determine whether you qualify to have a Personal Family Lawyer take care of everything for your family.